Please find below some cannabis resources that we found useful.
We’ll be adding to this page as we find more information.
If you have resource suggestions, please send us a note using the online form found on our Contact Us page.
Cannabis Possessions Limits
Know your limit, stay within it.
You are able to have a maximum of 30 grams of dried cannabis (or equivalent) in public at any time. The possession limits in the Cannabis Act are based on dried cannabis. Below are the equivalent amounts of cannabis products in comparison to dried cannabis.
One gram of dried cannabis is equal (equivalent) to:
- 5 grams of fresh cannabis
- 15 grams of edible product
- 70 grams of liquid product
- 0.25 grams of concentrates (solid or liquid)
- 1 cannabis plant seed
30 grams of dried cannabis is equal (equivalent) to:
- 150 grams of fresh cannabis
- 450 grams of edible product
- 2100 grams of liquid product
- 7.5 grams of concentrates (solid or liquid)
- 30 cannabis plant seed